StarTek Careers in Canada
The Brand Warrior Path
It’s our goal to promote from within and that means providing our employees with the tools they need to succeed. Our employee development program includes paid training, coaching, mentoring and leadership experiences to help you be able to learn quickly and feel comfortable in the job.
There are also opportunities to advance into a career. Many of our supervisors, managers and executives began on the front lines answering calls. We are dedicated to ensuring you can move forward in your career at StarTek. All you need is the desire to advance quickly and a passion for helping people.
StarTek has sites across the United States and locations in Cornwall and Kingston in Canada.
EOE StarTek is an equal opportunity employer and supports a drug free workplace
Brand Warrior Rewards in Canada
StarTek pays for training and offers full benefits, opportunities for advancement and a great work environment.
StarTek offers great benefits for employees:
- Fully paid training
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- Paid holidays, paid overtime and paid time off
- Variety of work schedules
- Incentive pay programs
- Comfortable business casual dress and environment
- Employee referral bonus programs
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care
Employer paid employee assistance program that provides:
- Health and wellness plans
- Prenatal care
- Child Care arrangement referrals and options
- Referrals for elder and caregiver
- Referrals for legal and financial
- Resource help
Community involvement is big part of working at StarTek. We believe in giving back to the communities where we live and work. Our employees spend hundreds of hours of volunteering in the local community and fundraising events are part of the StarTek culture.
Apply at Kingston
Apply at Cornwall