Freedom, Flexibility, and Financial Stability
Finding a career has never been easier.
StarTek has opportunities available now for home-based agents. These agents work from their home office transforming it into a customer response center. The calls are from customers of some of the leading telecommunications companies in the world and may include customer inquiries, entering and confirming customer information, answering live customer questions via phone, resolving issues, providing customer care, engaging in live chat, responding to email, and handling sales inquiries.
- Life without a dress code or a commute
- Working from home has its advantages including saving time and money
- Save money by reducing traditional work expenses such as transportation and auto maintenance costs, business clothes, and outside lunches
- Save time by eliminating commuting time and increasing personal productivity
- Personal freedom to choose your work environment
And there's more...
- Paid training
- Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off and paid holidays
- Permanent position
- Hourly positions with a bi-monthly pay schedule
An At-Home Opportunity Worth Your Time
StarTek’s at home program offers hourly employment with a company that is a leader in the contact center industry. Once you become an agent you function as if you were in a call center environment and are required to work a specified number of hours on a predetermined schedule. There is some flexibility with schedules making it the perfect opportunity for someone with a family.
StarTek@Home agents are trained in a virtual classroom using advanced training tools and interactive learning. They are then fully supported by supervisors who are available in real time. Agents are empowered to manage their own schedules and monitor their own performance as well as equipped with enhanced tools to communicate with peers and supervisors.
Apply at StarTek@home
Apply at Cincinnati